"Exploring New Worlds and learning wondrous new things."
Preschool for Ages 2.9 - 5 years
GROWING HAPPY CHILDREN
Maplewood’s Preschool will provide the ideal combination of fun and learning that will build the foundation for your child’s future academic success and inspire a lifelong love of learning. Our goal is to provide a warm, nurturing environment where children are given opportunities to be curious, learn cooperation and problem-solving skills, and build their confidence and self-esteem.
Classroom Days and Hours: 9:00 -1:00 p.m
- 2- DAY: Tuesday & Thursday 2.9 - 4yrs. / turning 3 on or before 11/30/18
- 3- DAY: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 4-5 yrs.
The Maplewood Difference: See what sets us apart.
- 3 Classrooms: Sunflowers, Buttercups, and Daffodils
- 4-hour class / 9:00-1:00
- 2-day and 3-day options
- Indoor and Outdoor learning
- Daily emails from your child's classroom with photos, giving you a glimpse of their day.
- Extended day options combined with enrichment classes. ( Sports, Art, Gymnastics, Rock Climbing)
Trained & Educated Staff
Our small teacher-to-child ratios exceed licensing requirements and allow for more individualized attention. Three classrooms each have a maximum of 20 children with 3 experienced teachers. For More Information: Preschool Brochure
- Priority Registration for our current Preschool families begins:
Tuesday, October 30th at 12:45 pm / $100 deposit
- CLASS OF 2019/2020 Open Enrollment has begun
Complete the ENROLLMENT FORM and return to Maplewood with your $200 deposit
Call for a tour and availability 508-238-2387